The University of Nottingham invites applications for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
This scholarship programme is for international students who want to make a difference in the development of their home country. They are available for high-achieving international students who live in Africa, India, or selected Commonwealth countries.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers tuition fee scholarships of 50% or 100% for outstanding students.
To apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2022, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science, or Faculty of Social Sciences
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside of your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
Eligible countries include
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
How to Apply
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time master’s (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship.
- If you have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to apply.
Deadline: Applications close at midnight (UK time) on Friday, May 20, 2022.